Looking for the Practically Perfect Easter gift for family and friends? Look no further!
We found these colorful and adorable popsicle molds for $1 at Dollar Tree, and they can be used to create a fun and functional gift in minutes!
Simply fill each mold with jellybeans, M&M’s, or any Easter candy of your choice…add a bit of colorful plastic “grass”…and it’s the perfect Spring gift.
We also added a gift card for Trader Joe’s, but you could use any card. Gifts cards for groceries are a thoughtful way to help your loved ones get all prepped for Easter, or to get everything they need to make popsicles! Once the candy has been enjoyed…they can use the molds to make healthy popsicles for Summer!
Check out a few of these great popsicle recipes!
We brewed up our own signature Easter time treat with Banana Bean Bunny pops!
What could be better than a little of bit of coffee (decaf, if you’re making it for a younger crowd), banana, and chocolate sundae syrup!? It’s the perfect snack for afterschool…
…or a cool Eastery treat for your coffee break at work!
They couldn’t be easier to make, either. All you need is:
– Leftover cooled coffee
– 2-3 soft, almost over-ripe bananas
– a bit of chocolate sundae syrup
1. Simply add about 2-3 cups of COOL coffee, your bananas, and a tablespoon of chocolate sundae syrup to your blender.
2. Blend well…and pour carefully into your popsicle molds with tops placed on.
3. Freeze for 3-5 hours or until completely solid.
4. 3P Tip: You’ll want to run warm water over the molds when the time comes to pop them out. It can be a bit tricky, but with warm water and careful hands they’ll pop right out.
We also also found a few other delicious and healthy recipes too!
Banana Berry Smoothie Pops! (From Chocolate Covered Katie…check out her blog HERE!)
1/2 cup sliced pineapple or mango (or banana)
1/2 cup sliced strawberries
1/4 cup milk or yogurt of choice
1/3 cup raw kale or spinach (omit if desired)
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
sweetener of choice, to taste (amount will depend on your tastebuds and also on what type of milk you use. Remember that the frozen product will be much less sweet. Try 1-2 stevia packets or 1-2 tbsp of a sweetener like pure maple syrup.)
Combine everything in a blender, food processor, or Magic Bullet until super-smooth. Pour into popsicle molds or paper cups, and insert spoons or popsicle sticks. Enjoy!
And for a really quick and easy popsicle that kids will be sure to love…try these Strawberry Lemonade pops for Allrecipes. You can also view the recipe HERE!
1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade
3 cups cold water
1 (16 ounce) package frozen sliced
1. In a large pitcher, stir together the lemonade concentrate and water. Place strawberries into the container of a blender, and puree until smooth. Pour in some of the lemonade if necessary to facilitate blending. Stir strawberry puree into the lemonade. Pour into molds, and freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
These popsicle molds are a unique gift that can be re-used throughout the year, and shared with others. Can’t beat that…it’s Practically Perfect! Stay tuned this week as we launch into the spirit of Spring with delicious homemade brunch ideas from ham to salad to Bunny Bread!? Yes…Bunny Bread. Don’t miss it!