How do you make 17+ dozen cookies without turning the oven on? How can you make 5+ gifts from one cookie? Work smart and not hard! One of our favorite ways to satisfy everyone’s Christmas sweet tooth’s without “baking ourselves crazy”…is to make these easy and delicious Christmas chocolate drop cookies! We love these versatile and scrumptious sweets!
– These little goodies can work as a gift gone easy for neighbors/friends at the office. (Stay tuned for the How-To on FIVE cookie-tastic gifts tomorrow…once your cookies have cooled!)
– Chocolate morsels are platter friendly and display beautifully on their own or paired with other sugary treats!
– They’re a handy dandy dessert on a dime paired with peppermint ice cream.
– The best part: you can make tens of dozens of no bake bundles in under an hour!
They are the sweetest hit of our holiday parties, (My friends have been known to steal bags of them) and they’re a snap to make:
(1) 11oz bag of butterscotch chips
(1) 11oz bag of milk chocolate chips (We prefer these, but you can use any type of chocolate chips you prefer.)
1 or 2 cups peanuts (depending on how much you like peanuts)
(1) 12oz bag of crunchy chow mein noodles
Microwave the butterscotch and chocolate chips in a large microwave safe bowl for 3 to 5 minutes. Add remaining ingredients to bowl and blend gently to coat noodles thoroughly. Drop heaping teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper (about the size of a half dollar), and place in a cool place to set.
Here’s a sneak peek of the sweet packages we’ve got brewin’ for tomorrow…follow along with 3P for gift-spiration made easy:
Served with tea, these smart cookies are a “wise” treat to warm hearts during the holidays…and they can be packaged up in a variety of very delicious ways to give as the perfect gift! See how in Part 2!
Just got back home from Florida and Baking was not in my priority list…..BUT 3P came to the rescue and thanks for this recipe, I can get busy making these hassle free “cookies” and they are yummy!!
Love you guys! Tania
Thank you Tania! You are the best “frieder” (friend AND reader) EVER! We can’t wait to hear your “Merry Christmas to Me” moment this season! 🙂