If you are lucky enough to have a favorite senior in your life like we are, we’ve got a great idea for a Halloween treat for them.
Our Nana is in an assisted living apartment, and we thought it would be fun to take her over some treats for her to share with others in her community. We were able to round up this great little cost effective, and fun bucket of treat bags. As well as some cute costume accessories too! Nana is all set for Halloween, all under $18:
– a jack-o-lantern bucket
– some lime green napkins & plates (that she can use all the way until X-mas)
– a pumpkin loaf we had saved from a friend that we had in the freezer
– 12 treat bags
– purple glitter bat decorations
– 12 little feathered Halloween hair clips
– assorted candy, about 10 pieces per bag
– two festive colored t-shirts
– a flashing light-up Halloween candy necklace
We also put together a bucket of party treats for our other Grandma who lives at home out in LA. She was having a little get together so we grabbed her some treat bags, candy, decorations, napkins, and a table cloth. With the cupcakes she added to the mix, she’s got herself a party-to-go!
A quick trip to the Dollar Tree and or the 99 Cent Store can yield not only one, but two surprises for the special people in your life: yummy treats for neighbors & helpers, and a perfect little party for friends & family all set to go.