You’ve seen our frieder Cheri craft manicotti noodles into napkin rings…and you’re in for a savory treat this week! Our frieder Susan recently supplied our hungry OCC team with a succulent manicotti supper from scratch. This could be the Practically Perfect meal for Pop! Hearty stuffed pasta with two tasty sauces…a manly meal doesn’t always have mean meat and potatoes.
1 stick Butter
– 1 lb ricotta cheese
– 1/2 lb shredded mozzarella
– 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
– **Susan’s secret: 1/2 cup shredded medium cheddar cheese
– fresh black pepper
– 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
– 1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley, chopped1. Combine all ingredients into a large bowl and mix well. Pour a layer of sauce along the bottom of your baking dish.
2. Slit each manicotti down the middle, stuff with all that cheesy goodness, and place SEAM SIDE DOWN in your dish. Top with additional sauce, perhaps a sprinkle of extra parm, and bake at 350 for about 45 min or until bubbly.Serve hot with a crisp salad and you’ve got a manly manicotti meal made in just over an hour that Dad and the whole fam will DEVOUR with delight! Stay tuned for more ideas for Dad, plus a showering of bridal shower fun…coming your way for Summer!