Hearts for Hope Tea is bubbling with excitement, and we’re doing really well with ticket sales! If you’re interested in getting tickets or hosting a table, you can reserve your spot HERE!
Our committee has a scrumptious menu planned, and our silent auction packages are a creative, enticing collection of certificates and items that will definitely lure all attendees into bidding on that Practically Perfect package that they can’t live without!
Each of these talented and creative commitee members adds so much to our event, and these ladies serve on a number of other committees to give back as well. One of our members, Victoria is a big part of World Vision…an incredible organization that fights to end poverty. You can learn more about Victoria’s journey with World Vision HERE.
3P is a proud sponsor of the Club Christ Ministries fundraiser, so we decided to give our readers a sneak peek! Hearts for Hope tea will be a delightful afternoon of tea and treats to support CCM on Saturday, May 3rd from 2:00-4:00pm. There will be a silent auction and raffles prizes. All proceeds benefit local children and families served by CCM.
Download the “One Sheet” with all you need to know HERE!
A few 3P Event Basic Questions we’re on top of to help with the tea:
1. When is the tea taking place? Saturday May 3rd from 2pm – 4pm
2. Where? The Henderson Convention Center
3. How Many Attendees? 250-300 women for all over the Las Vegas Valley and Henderson
4. What is the goal of the event? To raise not only awareness, but funds to support over 100 at-risk children receiving after-school programs, tutoring, summer programs, literacy development, and mentoring.
5. Will food be served? Yes. A full tea including scones, and luncheon sandwiches will be provided. (Stay tuned as we’ll be featuring a few recipes!)
6. Volunteers? Yes, there will be between 80-100 volunteers to decorate tea-tables, serve at the tea, as well as assist with our silent auction. With Mother’s Day close by…everyone loves the added touch of how dressed up our boys get to serve at the tea…and the women get to feel pampered as well.
We’ve also carefully crafted our very own Silent Auction Package, complete with a Practically Perfect Bash-In-A-Basket! Everything you need to throw the Practically Perfect Party in your own home, complete with a 2 hour Event Planning Consult with 3P, party decorations, a $100 Gift Card for Albertsons to take care of all your party needs, and even a dozen mini Cupcakes from Gigi’s! Party on! I learned early on in my days as a Vegas event planner, how to whip up a gift or auction item that really pops…and I have my friend Dee to thank for it. She was essential in taking me under her wing to show me how to get the big bucks rolling in on auction items.
We included everything from candles to cutlery, invitations to balloons!
We matched a few items that we picked up on sale, with a couple of seriously valuable certificates that were generously donated. The way to get more bids is to make everything look enticing! Elevating our basket, and adding personal details are the way to get more money for customized items such as this. We combined a service with party essentials, AND some really “up there” gift items. It’s also helpful to include a detailed list of values. This is a big-time party, ready to go!
Stick around on the blog as we keep this tea in our hearts and heads…and feature more 3P details as they roll out! Do you have any causes dear to your heart that you’d like to plan an event for? Big or small…we’d be thrilled to hear about them! Let us know, and as always if you need any help or have any questions…we’re here for you just a click or comment away!