Since we are an idea blog way more than a DIY – let’s dream up some gifts on the simpler side to sweeten up a lovey or two while sticking to your healthier resolutions. Our top five sweet treats to say “Love Ya!” without the sugar! Making a moment special with a thoughtful touch is what this day can be all about! Here are five fast forever ways you and cupid can make an appearance for love month…all of the fun and none of the fructose! Take these thought-provokers and make them your own.
1. Sum up your love with Cinnamon Sugar Free Gum! Attach this chewy treat to a heart to say Happy Valentine’s Day a fresh new way.
2. Spiced, apple, acai, hibiscus, or any red-colored/flavored tea can easily say “I love You (and ME!)” We also scored A Valentine’s day tea sampler from our frieder Louise of Little Candle tea company! Take a peek at her quality Tea Selections HERE!
3. Pop in or drop off a package of kettlecorn style microwave popcorn with heart-print tissue! Wouldn’t this be great to pop in the micro and enjoy with a romantic movie?
4. Think pink drinks and red beverages! Ribbon up a pink lemonade Crystal Light, Snapple Tea, or red raspberry water enhancer to a bottle of H20! Add a heart sticker or two and you’re in business!
5. Share a sweet morning moment with your sweetheart over an amaretto kiss coffee (we found this tasty flavor at Winco)! Add tissue to your coffee cup and a saved card on a pick for added love-dimension! Recycle a card from V-Day’s past, secure with a skewer, pencil or popsicle stick and be sure to include a simple note, such as: “Coffee or tea for you and me? Meet me at 2!” or “A cup of love this Valentine’s Day and Always”.
Don’t forget that cupid can be just as sweet without the sugar this Hearts Day! What are some sweet gifts sans the sugar that you’ll be giving this year? Let’s keep cupid busy with all your spectacular ideas!